Over 100 Years Of History
CenTex Printing has deep roots that go all the way back to 1920! That is where the story really begins. On January 10, 1920 R.E. Miller and A.D. Baggett formed American Printing in downtown Temple, Texas. The two would go their separate ways in the late 30’s, with Miller starting his own printing company as Baggett continued to operate American Printing.
During this time, American Printing began to diversify and offer services beyond printing. This included office supplies, text books and machinery.
In 1962 J.W. Perry purchased Miller’s printing company and by 1966 he had also purchased American Printing from Baggett.
In 1983, Perry divided the printing and office product services into two separate companies. With the office products division becoming Perry Office Products.
In 1988 Perry made the decision to focus solely on office products and sold American Printing to Jody Donaldson. Donaldson continued to operate American Printing for another 28 years.
Peggy Duffield got her start in the printing business at American Printing. When Jody Donaldson decided to retire at the end of 2016, he offered Peggy the chance to take over the existing business.
As a result, Peggy founded CenTex Printing in an effort to continue providing existing customers of American Printing with the highest quality printing and customer service.
Ever since then, CenTex Printing has been a rapidly growing provider of professional custom printing services to customers in Temple / Belton / Harker Heights and Killeen. Our focus centers on providing the best quality possible, coupled with awesome customer service. As a result, CenTex Printing is quickly becoming a leader and the local printer of choice for some of the biggest companies in Central Texas.
- We want to provide our customers with the absolute best service possible.
- To always strive for quick turnaround times, without sacrificing the quality of the final product.
- To be the standard when it comes to local printing services. We want to be a printing company that even our competitors can’t help but admire.
- To be fair, honest and respectful to everyone we do business with.
- We want the choice to do business with CenTex Printing to be an easy one, and we want to be a company that people happily refer to friends and associates.